Sova raises its voice in solidarity with the Black community, non-Black people of color, and white allies who are peacefully protesting the direct actions and underlying systemic injustices that led to the tragic deaths of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery, Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Oscar Grant, Akai Gurley, Philando Castile, and countless other unarmed black men, women, and youth.
- Culture Change 101: The Most Important Lessons We’ve Learned
- Ascendium Education Group Launches a National Postsecondary Rural Research Agenda
- In the News: The Key Ep. 27: The State of Student Transfer
- In the News: States Can Expand Equitable Higher Learning Opportunities by Fixing the Community College Transfer Pipeline
- In the News: Creating Large-Scale Student Focused Change