Sova raises its voice in solidarity with the Black community, non-Black people of color, and white allies who are peacefully protesting the direct actions and underlying systemic injustices that led to the tragic deaths of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery, Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Oscar Grant, Akai Gurley, Philando Castile, and countless other unarmed black men, women, and youth.
- Sova Equity Impact Offering Expands to Include Two New Services
- Announcing Sova Equity Impact, Service Line Focused on Operationalizing and Activating Equity
- Culture Change 101: The Most Important Lessons We’ve Learned
- Ascendium Education Group Launches a National Postsecondary Rural Research Agenda
- In the News: The Key Ep. 27: The State of Student Transfer