Sova raises its voice in solidarity with the Black community, non-Black people of color, and white allies who are peacefully protesting the direct actions and underlying systemic injustices that led to the tragic deaths of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery, Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Oscar Grant, Akai Gurley, Philando Castile, and countless other unarmed black men, women, and youth.
- In the News: Creating Large-Scale Student Focused Change
- In the News: It’s time to fix the broken higher education transfer pipeline
- In the News: New Op-Ed Released as Part of Tackling Transfer Initiative
- In the News: As Higher Education Faces a “Corona Swirl” of Transfer Students, Higher Education Must Create Clear Pathways to Degrees
- Sova Stands in Support of Racial Justice